Air Venturi TR5 Multi-Shot Target air rifle
- Spring Piston
- Manual Safety
- Available in a black synthetic stock or green synthetic stock
- 5 rd. Magazine
- Rifled Barrel
- Two-Stage Adjustable Trigger
- Adjustable trigger blade position
- Fully Adjustable Rear Sight
- Front sight blade protected by globe
- 11mm dovetail for mounting optics
- UIT accessory rail on underside of stock forend
- 5-position adjustable buttstock
- Overall Length: 32.5" - 34.5"
- Length of Pull: 12.75" - 14.75"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Vertically adjustable rubber buttpad
- Includes 2 magazines
For many years, there has been a growing demand for a spring piston air rifle that both young and experienced shooters alike can enjoy. The Air Venturi TR5 is poised to meet that demand! A 5-position adjustable buttstock, that allows the user to fine tune the length of pull between 12.75" and 14.75" and a vertically adjustable buttpad make the TR5 truly customizable for all shooters. Not to mention, weighing in at just 5 lbs makes the rifle extremely easy to handle.
A sub 25 lbs cocking effort ensures a very easy and enjoyable shooting experience. The smooth side lever actuates a self indexing 5 round magazine, providing quick follow up shots. Two of these magazines are included to minimize your downtime.
Featuring a fully adjustable rear sight and a two stage adjustable trigger, the TR5 is at home on the target range just as well as your backyard. If you really want to zero in on targets, mount an optic of your choosing onto the 11mm dovetail. And for those looking to add other accessories, there is a UIT rail on the underside of the stock forend (commonly found on 10 meter competition rifles) where you can add a handstop, sling mount, or even a bipod.
With all of the adjustments, this multi-shot springer is bound to be a favorite for shooters of all shapes and sizes.
Caliber: 0.177" (4.5mm)
Max Velocity: 500 fps