FX Wildcat MK II Synthetic
- Skeletonized synthetic stock
- Precharged pneumatic
- Forward-positioned, side-lever action
- Two-stage, adjustable trigger
- 11mm dovetail scope mount
- Ambidextrous grip
- Manual safety
- Fixed, stackable moderator system
- Externally adjustable AMP regulator
- 230 BAR (3,335 PSI) Fill Pressure
- FX Interchangeable Smooth Twist X (STX) Barrel System
- 980 FPS (.177), 890 FPS (.22), 905 FPS (.25), 850 FPS (.30)
- Fully shrouded and moderated barrel
- Comes with one magazine and 3-year, transferable warranty
- 20 FPE (.177), 32 FPE (.22), 48 FPE (.25), 82 FPE (.30)
- 8-shot magazine (.177, .22 & .25), 7-shot magazine (.30)
- 100 shots/fill (.177), 60 shots/fill (.22), 50 shots/fill (.25), 30 shots/fill (.30)
- 250 cc air cylinder (.22), 300 cc air cylinder (.25 & .30)
- Fingerprint-resistant coating on all metal part
500mm (19.685") Barrel Models
- Available in .177 and .22 Caliber
- Overall length: 26.5"
- Weight: 5.95 lb.
700mm (27.55") Barrel Models
- Available in .25 and .30 caliber
- Overall length: 35"
- Weight: 6.7 lb. (.25), 6.95 lb. (.30)
Say hello to our new little friend: The Wildcat MK II synthetic bullpup pre-charged pneumatic air rifle from FX Airguns.
Built to be a bullpup from the ground up, FX’s original Wildcat revolutionized this compact-rifle category when it made the PCP airgun scene in 2015. Unlike many other manufacturers’ rear-action, short-rifle concepts, the Wildcat’s breechblock, cocking lever, barrel and stock, among other things, were all designed specifically to be implemented as a bullpup, not just a modified version of traditional, long-gun architecture.
Specifically, the engineers at FX considered the ergonomics needed to make their bullpup air rifle a more comfortable shot and implemented some groundbreaking innovations that have led to the Wildcat’s international acclaim. For example, while most bullpup air rifles are built with their cocking levers at the rear end of the breech-barrel configuration, the Wildcat’s silky smooth lever sits directly above the trigger group on the right side of the airgun. This allows each round to be loaded into the breech without having to reach all the way back toward the butt of the air rifle to do so.
Featuring a black, soft-touch synthetic stock and weighing in at just under six pounds (in .177 and .22), the FX Wildcat MK II synthetic builds on the success of its predecessor with even more innovative elements like the FX Smooth Twist X Interchangeable Barrel System. This permits airgunners to swap the stock STX barrel liner with one of a variety of liners to maximize the accuracy and performance of specific projectiles. The Wildcat MK II also incorporates a specially designed fingerprint-resistant coating on all of its high-grade aluminum components, an exceptionally accurate internal air regulator and fully shrouded barrel.
Depending upon the configuration, the FX Wildcat MK II synthetic achieves velocities of up to 980 FPS (.177), 890 FPS (.22), 905 FPS (.25) and 850 FPS (.30), with muzzle energies of up to 20 FPE, 32 FPE, 48 FPE and 82 FPE, respectively. The two-stage, adjustable, match-grade trigger has been upgraded from that of the original Wildcat. The MK II’s easy-load magazine system employs an open-configuration, rotary magazine held tightly in the breechblock between two spring-loaded ball bearings on either side of the magazine. The .177 and .22 caliber version employs a 500mm-length barrel. The .25 and .30 caliber versions use 700mm barrels. Additional moderator sections may be added to further reduce the Wildcat MK II’s report.
Known around the world for their relentless pursuit of producing the highest-quality pre-charged pneumatic airguns, the folks at FX will no doubt retain their reputation with the Wildcat MK II synthetic bullpup.