Hatsan Piledriver Big Bore PCP Air Rifle
- Available in .45 (.457) and .50 (.510) caliber
- 480cc Carbon Fiber Bottle
- 300 BAR (4,350 PSI) Fill Pressure
- Precision Rifled Barrel
- Bullpup Design
- Quattro Trigger
- Long Sidelever for easy cocking action
- Synthetic Thumbhole stock with adjustable cheekpiece
- Angle and elevation adjustable buttpad
- 11mm dovetail/weaver combo scope rail
- 3 Picatinny accessory rails mounted around the air cylinder
- Utilizes a fill probe threaded to 1/8" BSPP
- Large loading port accomodates ammo up to 34mm long
- 4-6 shots in .45 cal, 3-5 shots in .50
- 700 FPE in .45 cal, 800+ FPE in .50
Hatsan is well known for producing some of the most powerful airguns on the market, but they've gone all-in with the Piledriver! Producing a jaw-dropping 700 FPE in .45 caliber and an even more impressive 800+ FPE in .50 caliber, the Piledriver is leading the way when it comes to big bore power. With a 300 BAR fill pressure and a 480cc carbon fiber tank on board, and a lengthy 33" barrel, you can rest assured knowing you will have all the power you need for big game hunting.
The rifle maintains a manageable profile thanks to the bullpup design. This sets the action back into the stock, and keeps most of the weight relatively certered for the shooter. The all-weather advanced polymer stock is a thumbhole design, and features an elevation adjustable cheekpiece as well as a vertically and angle adjustable buttpad, to help provide a comfortable fit.
Featuring Hatsan's revered Quattro trigger, which is two stage adjustable, the Piledriver is sure to be precise enough to place your shots with ease. And thanks to a generous loading port, you'll be able to send rounds up to 34mm in length downrange with power and accuracy!